I am proud to announce the release of version 2.0 of Video to Theora,
Video to theora is a GUI wrapper around the best commandline tool which converts any video file to the theora (.ogv) format, the commandline lacks in two aspects:
- It has no GUI (commandline…)
- It has too many features
The GUI has a nice graphical interface & has only the most powerful feature (converting the video files) while cutting out all of the rest of the (unneeded?) features.
This version introduces the following improvements:
- Major code refactoring – I have improved the internal code a lot
- Nice Icons – Added nice icons to the buttons and to the actual application
- Updated the About dialog box
- Added a help dialog box
- Created a simple yet powerful algorithm which identifies the commandline exe file automatically or asks the user to manually find it, and a persistence layer for that property
- Added a debug mode – so any problem in the application could be easily found
- Many minor improvements
Enjoy the new version and if you have any question or feature request then please send it to me.